Going through a Divorce in NJ? Find Counseling & Support
Are you going through a divorce in NJ?[metaslider id=5702] Is this you?
- you are scared about your financial future, starting over and being alone
- you know divorce mediation or collaborative divorce is the best option and you want your ex on board
- you are shocked by how things have deteriorated and how you are treating one another or being treated
- you’d like help dealing with the anger and resentment, so you can come to better decisions for everyone
- you want to do everything possible to make things easier for your young and/or adult children
- you feel so much shame about the divorce and like a failure, but you want help with self acceptance
A divorce or break-up can be devastating. For some, painful and angry feelings can persist for months and even years.
It’s hard for many men and women to cope with all the complicated emotions, such as grief, depression, abandonment, anger and resentment.
Need Help Finding Ways to Make Divorce Easier?
If you’re feeling stuck with angry and painful feelings, talking to an experienced therapist or mental health professional can help you process your feelings. Therapy can help you begin to heal and let go of toxic emotions.
“Pain can change you, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad change. Take that pain and turn it into wisdom.” ~Unknown
Divorce support groups can also be very helpful to people going through the end of relationship. Listening to and sharing with people who understand and can relate to what you’re going through can be a great help.
Find Divorce Support and Support Groups
The Following are Divorce Support Groups in NJ
- Divorce Support Group for Women in Maplewood NJ – Contact Elise Sanchez at 201-563-8944 or email EliseSanchezInc@Gmail.com for more information
- New Jersey Divorce Support Groups
- The Central New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group on Meetup.com
- New Jersey Divorce Resources
Find a support group near you now:
- Breakups and Divorce Support Group
- Divorce Resources, Products and Books
- Coping with a Breakup and Moving On after a Relationship Ends
- Gay and Lesbian Divorce
- Gay Breakups
- Divorce Resources for Men and Women
- Woman’s Emotions and Divorce Resources
- Divorce for Men Resources
- Online Divorce Support Group
We hope this helps if you need help making a difficult and painful process easier.
Need divorce counseling in Essex County NJ? Contact
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?