Debra Feinberg LCSW
Marriage, couples, and individual therapist in New Jersey
Offering Online Therapy (we also offer in-person sessions)
Find Therapy Services in New Jersey
I am an experienced clinical social worker licensed in the states of New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts. I graduated from Binghamton University in 1980 and Syracuse University in 1996 with my Master of Social Work degree. I have over 25 years of experience helping couples, adults, adolescents, and families with relationship issues, personal challenges and family concerns. I can also provide relationship and personal coaching services to anyone remotely anywhere in the US. The office is conveniently located near the train station in Maplewood, NJ.
Licenses and Certifications
- New Jersey LCSW License 44CS05255300
- New York LCSW License – R-054039
- Massachusetts LISW License – 124826
- New Jersey Certified School Social Worker
Need counseling for a personal or relationship concern? Please contact us by email or call 973-793-1000.
Experience & Compassion
Our therapists at Maplewood Counseling are open, accepting and professional therapy services to get the help you need. It is very important for us to provide a safe and caring place for people in need of counseling.
- Marriage and Relationship Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- New Relationships
- Individual Help for Relationship Issues
- Infidelity & Affairs
- Sex & Intimacy Issues
- Parenting, Step-Family, Blended Family
- Gay Couples & LGBTQ Family Therapy
- Multicultural, Cross-Cultural and Interfaith Relationships
- Going with Divorce, Separation & Break-Ups
Learn more about our therapists click HERE.