Maplewood Couples Therapy
Relationships, Individuals & Families
Couples therapy can help with some of the major and painful relationship experiences couples face, such as communication problems, fighting over money, lack of intimacy and sex, struggles over household responsibilities, discipline and parenting disagreements and more. Also, not making your spouse or family number one, difficulty dealing with conflict, trust and issues related to betrayal.
When You Need Couples Therapy
Couples therapy focuses on the many issues that are causing anger, sadness and discontent in the relationship. Getting professional help can really help you start the process of a more connected satisfying relationship. There are skills you can learn and better ways to handle and resolve your issues.
Our counselors are experienced with
- Couples Counseling (unmarried couples, dating issues, gay relationships, domestic partners, mixed-racial couples)
- Marriage Counseling (marital and family issues, gay marriage and family issues, inter-racial marriage, bisexual or gay spouse issues)
Our couples and relationship therapists can hero with:
- Communication problems
- Long term marriage – long term disconnect
- Feeling alone, unhappy
- Infidelity, sexual & emotional affairs, online cheating
- Crisis in the marriage- stay or split
- Difficult adjustment to a transition – move, new baby, other changes
- One last chance before calling it quits
- Premarital Counseling
- Get back together after a split
If you need an experienced and compassionate couples therapist, call us.
Relationship Counseling NJ
Are you a couple in need of counseling? Are you feeling unhappy and disconnected? Not able to resolve issues on your own?
Know you’re not doing a great job as a partner? Feeling alone and unhappy? Feel like you wife doesn’t care about you?
Get Help Reconnecting
Want to feel closer and more connected again? Wonder what is getting in the way of intimacy? Get relationship counseling now.