Maplewood Counseling – Psychotherapy NJ
Maplewood Counseling offers compassionate and effective counseling for couples, families and individuals who live and work in New Jersey. The office is located in Essex County in Northern NJ.
Therapy can help couples with marital and relationship struggles as well as individuals with a range of issues and concerns.
What do you need help with?
New Jersey Counseling Services
- Marriage counseling for marital problems, relationship issues (including infidelity, communication problems, lack of interest in intimacy and sex, verbal and emotional abuse, fighting over kids).
- Couples counseling for all types of relationships problems (straight couples, gay and lesbian couples, inter-racial couples).
- Depression and depressive disorders (i.e. dysthmia)
- Parenting help and family counseling issues (including how to communicate, discipline and model positive behavior for your children, step-family and blended family problems, teenager issues).
- Divorce, breaking-up, separation or ending a relationship (which causes an overwhelming amount of grief and sadness).
- Grief and loss ( death of a loved one, child, spouse, partner, sibling, mother, father or grandparent)
- Anxiety or fear (including CBT for all types of anxiety disorders – panic attacks, anxiety attacks, agoraphobia, social phobia)
- Gay, lesbian and bisexual issues and relationship and couples issues
Psychotherapy NJ – Essex County Counseling Services
Call 973-902-8700 if you have any questions or email and let us know how we can help you.