How We Help
Couples, Families, Individuals
Couples & Families
Therapy & Counseling
Relationships & Individuals
Couples, Families, Individuals – Psychotherapy NJ
Counseling to help relationships, families and individuals
Our counseling services focus on helping with all types of relationship issues. We help married couples, domestic partners, LGBT gay couples, and couples that don’t live together, but need counseling. We also help families with parenting relationship and blended and step-family problems, Our therapists provide compassionate, professional and confidential therapy services and the office is located in Essex County in Northern NJ.
Therapy can help couples with marital and relationship struggles as well as individuals with a range of issues and concerns.
What do you need help with
New Jersey Counseling Services – Relationships, Couples, Families, Parents
- Marriage counseling for marital problems, relationship issues (including infidelity, communication problems, lack of interest in intimacy and sex, verbal and emotional abuse, fighting over kids).
- Couples counseling for all types of relationships problems (straight couples, gay and lesbian couples, inter-racial couples).
- Parenting help and family counseling issues (including how to communicate, discipline and model positive behavior for your children, step-family and blended family problems, teenager issues).
- Divorce, breaking-up, separation or ending a relationship (which causes an overwhelming amount of grief and sadness).
- Individual help for anxiety, depression, relationships, career, self esteem, grief
- Mindfulness therapy
- LGBT Gay, lesbian relationships as well as bisexual spouse issues.
Psychotherapy NJ – Essex County Counseling Services
For Individuals, Couples and Families We Provide:
- Infidelity Counseling
- Relationship Emergency and Crisis Counseling
- Communication Counseling
- Premarital and Pre-marriage Therapy
- Sex & Intimacy Issues
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness Counseling for Anxiety, Depression, Relationships
- Family and Parenting Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Discernment Counseling – Stay or Leave Relationship?
Call 973-902-8700 if you have any questions. We’re here to help.