Maplewood Counseling – Psychotherapy NJ
Maplewood Counseling offers compassionate and effective counseling for couples, families and individuals who live and work in New Jersey. The office is located in Essex County in Northern NJ.
Therapy can help couples with marital and relationship struggles as well as individuals with a range of issues and concerns.
What do you need help with?
New Jersey Counseling Services
- Marriage counseling for marital problems, relationship issues (including infidelity, communication problems, lack of interest in intimacy and sex, verbal and emotional abuse, fighting over kids).
- Couples counseling for all types of relationships problems (straight couples, gay and lesbian couples, inter-racial couples).
- Depression and depressive disorders (i.e. dysthmia)
- Parenting help and family counseling issues (including how to communicate, discipline and model positive behavior for your children, step-family and blended family problems, teenager issues).
- Divorce, breaking-up, separation or ending a relationship (which causes an overwhelming amount of grief and sadness).
- Grief and loss ( death of a loved one, child, spouse, partner, sibling, mother, father or grandparent)
- Anxiety or fear (including CBT for all types of anxiety disorders – panic attacks, anxiety attacks, agoraphobia, social phobia)
- Gay, lesbian and bisexual issues and relationship and couples issues
Psychotherapy NJ – Essex County Counseling Services
For Individuals, Couples and Families We Provide:
- Infidelity Counseling
- Relationship Crisis Counseling
- Communication Counseling
- Sex Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Parenting Counseling
- Parenting & Relationship Coaching
- Tele-Mental Health, Online & Phone Counseling
- Divorce Counseling
- Discernment Counseling – Stay or Leave Relationship?
Call 973-902-8700 if you have any questions or email and let us know how we can help you.
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?