Couples & Individual Therapy
Telehealth Online Sessions
Contact Us Below
Accepting New Clients
Contact Me Below for a
Free 15 minute Consultation.
Our Experienced and Compassionate Counselors
Debra Feinberg, LCSW
Director, Founder, Therapist
Candice Ebbesen LMFT
Daphne Berkovits LMFT
Dana Carbone LMFT
Secure Scheduling Form
Welcome! We are glad that you have decided to take the next step in seeking therapy. We look forward to working with you! Due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting new clients via our secure telehealth platform.Please let us know how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your privacy is important to us. Your information is confidential and private.
- Marriage counseling, Family Therapy, Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling, LGBT Gay Marriage and Gay Couples Counseling, Mixed Race and Interracial Marriages
- Depression, Low Self Esteem
- Parenting, Step-Family and Blended Family Help
- Coping with Divorce, Painful Break-up, Separation or Ending a Relationship
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Excessive Worrying and Fears
- LGBT Gay Lesbian Bisexual, Transgender Counseling
Maplewood Counseling : Therapy in Essex County NJ
Choose the right therapist to help you and your spouse or partner-
At Maplewood Counseling, we provide compassionate and professional therapy services and specialize in helping couples & families with all types of relationship and personal issues.
We are very experienced helping families with marriage counseling, couples therapy and also working one on one with individuals. We are open and accepting of different lifestyles, beliefs, cultures and backgrounds. We create a safe place for men, women and adolescents when they come in for help.
Please let us know how we can help.