Schedule a Free Phone Consultation
Schedule a Phone Consult Below!
Have questions? Want to set something up? Schedule a free phone consultation using the form below. You will be able to talk with our Client Care Coordinator, Gabi, who can answer any of your questions and set you up with one of our licensed, compassionate and experienced therapists.
Gabi will ask what you need help with now, answer your questions and find the right therapist for you. If you want information now, go to our FAQs page.
You can also call 973-793-1000
Or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 169 Maplewood Ave Office 4 Maplewood, New jersey
Professional, Compassionate, Confidential
Help for Couples, Individuals & Families
Experience and Compassion
Prefer to Use Our Contact Form?
Please let us know how we can help via our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your privacy is important to us. Your information is confidential and private.
- Marriage counseling, Family Therapy, Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling, LGBT Gay Marriage and Gay Couples Counseling, Mixed Race and Interracial Marriages
- Depression, Low Self Esteem
- Parenting, Step-Family and Blended Family Help
- Coping with Divorce, Painful Break-up, Separation or Ending a Relationship
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Excessive Worrying and Fears
- LGBT Gay Lesbian Bisexual, Transgender Counseling
Maplewood Counseling : Therapy in Essex County NJ
Choose the right therapist to help you and your spouse or partner-
At Maplewood Counseling, we provide compassionate and professional therapy services and specialize in helping couples & families with all types of relationship and personal issues.
We are very experienced helping families with marriage counseling, couples therapy and also working one on one with individuals. We are open and accepting of different lifestyles, beliefs, cultures and backgrounds. We create a safe place for men, women and adolescents when they come in for help.
Please let us know how we can help.