Counselor & Therapist in NJ
Find Couples, Family and Individual Counseling
Are you looking for an experienced and compassionate therapist to help you with a personal, family or relationship problem?
Maplewood Counseling provides compassionate and effective therapy services to couples and individuals in and around Essex County, NJ. I help couples with marriage and relationship issues as well as individuals who need help with issues such as grief and loss, depression, divorce, low self esteem, anxiety and stress. I also help with family problems, issues related to aging and health (coping with or caring for a family member with health issues), a life crisis and difficult transitions.
Experienced with and sensitive to multicultural and LGBT gay issues and open and accepting to men and women from all lifestyles, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs.
Essex County, NJ Therapy Services:
- Marriage Counseling, Family and Couples Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- New Relationships
- Infidelity, Affairs, Betrayal, Trust
- Pre-Marriage Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Families Coping with Serious and Terminal Illness
- Coping with a Life Crisis
- Issues related to Aging, Caring for Aging Parents, Isolation, Depression
- Parenting, Step-Parenting, Blended- Family Issues
- LGBT Affirming- Gay Counseling, Gay Marriage Counseling, Same Sex Relationships, LGBTQI Issues
- Multicultural, Interfaith and Cross-Cultural Issues
- Mixed Race and Inter-Racial Couples and Family Issues
- Divorce and Ending a Relationship
I help couples with marriage and relationship issues, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and issues related to divorce and loss. I work with individuals and couples to help them resolve issues at home – feeling hurt, frustrated, or angry and want help dealing with conflict, communication, intimacy or coping with an affair and infidelity. I also help individuals who feel alone, stressed, isolated and depressed and want help getting to a better place.
I help couples and individuals work toward improving their lives and strengthening their relationships.
Want to discuss setting up an an appointment? Let me know how I can help you –
Therapist in NJ – Here to Help You
A good therapist will make you feel safe and offer non-judgmental acceptance. Choosing a therapist with whom you feel safe, connected and understood is important to successful therapy. Effective therapy can help you find better ways to cope, communicate and make positive changes.
Please let us know how we can help you.