Dealing with an Affair, Infidelity or Online Cheating
What Should We Do?
Are you in a marraige or relationship that is dealing with infidelty?
Does this sound familiar?
- Your spouse or parnter had an affair and you’re devstated
- You wonder if you can stay after the affair
- You wonder if texing and sexting is really cheating
- You are in an emotional affair and are struggling with taking it to a sexual affair
- You currently committing adultry and want help coming clean
- Your wife or husband seems to be is texting or hiding their phone from you
- You have lost trust due to strange behavior that makes no sense to you
- You suspect an emotional affair or wonder if more is happeniing
- You or your partner frequently flirts to get attention from other women or men
- You frequent massage parlors that y0u hide from your spouse
- You deny and intentionally lie to your spouse or partner
- Your gut tells you something is terribly wrong and you’re being told you’re crazy
- You flirt a lot on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram or other social media
An affair and infidelity causes tremendous damage to a relationship. It can happen to any couple and can start very innocently. Maybe by connecting via texting with someone on social media or your iphone. Before you know it, you’ve found yourself hooked by the attention you’re gettting. Possibly the start of an emotional affair which you might justify as nothing really. Emotional affairs and online cheating are the gateway to sexual affairs for most men and women. The are not harmless and can lead to the tremendous pain for the person who is being betryaed as well as the person who is stepping outside the relationship.
Starting where you are…
Do you need help figuring out how to deal with the fallout of an affair? Do you want help telling your spouse and fear what will happen? Do you realize you screwed up and don’t want to lose your marraige and family over the mistake?
If you need help with an emotional or sexual affair, please feel free to get in touch.
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?