Relationship Coach NJ
Consultations by Phone
When you’re looking for help with a marital or relationship issue, a consult/assessment or coaching might be more accessible and easier than committing to marriage or relationship counseling in person.
One Time Relationship Consultation
Relationship consultations can be very effective and convenient for men and women that need help with an immediate concern or situation and can easily find time and afford a one time consult. This is not in place of couples or marital therapy since that is a very different approach – it takes two people that have the time, can coordinate schedules and are willing to work in person on the relationship together.
A one time 30-60 minute relationship consultation assessment by phone with a relationship expert can be very helpful if:
- you need a quick consult ASAP by phone from work or home and can be available during the day
- someone that can’t easily make a session in person due to distance or schedule
- you want to discuss your situation alone
- you spouse or partner will not come in, but you still need help
- coordinating your schedules, sitters, after work activities make it impossible to find times to meet
The assessment/consult will consist of really trying to zero in on and understand what you’ve been through, are presently going through, how you really feel, your fears, behaviors and concerns – and help you make some decisions about what’s best for you, also considering the relationship and your family- right now. We will really looking at the big picture of your situation. No one can know or judge what’s right for you, but we can give you a professional assessment of your unique situation to help you make some decisions and move in a direction that makes sense for you.
Relationship Coaching 1 to 1
You might feel like the assessment is all you need. You may decide you want to follow up with 1 to 1 relationship coaching by phone ( or in person) as needed to help you. You may prefer this approach due to your schedule or comfort level. Or you may decide the next step is in person counseling alone or with your partner or spouse. Counseling is a different approach and we recommend going in person. This approach helps individuals and couples explore things more consistently and in a more committed, deeper way. You also may decide to break up or separate as your next step and not seek couples or marriage counseling – or that you want discernment counseling in person to help you determine if you can stay together or not.
Relationship consultations and Coaching (as needed) by phone fees
- $140 for 30 minutes
- $270 for 60 minutes
Relationship Consultations, Coaching
How can it help you?
- Looking to make positive changes and improve things in any relationship
- Understanding infidelity, trust issues and what to do about it
- Need help accepting your spouse wants a divorce
- Need help accepting your partner wants to break up
- Need guidance with telling your significant other you know what longer want the relationship
- Need help with how to handle telling the children about a split or separation
- Get better and understanding, listening, accepting, supporting and forgiving
- Married or partnered and want to learn how to be a better partner
- Struggling with a relationship or life decision and want help with the next step
- Want to take better care of yourself and relationship with work-life balance
- Want to get help with how you relate to your child and be a better mom or dad
- Need advice for a family problem, parenting issue, or marital or in-law struggle
- Do you have a difficult time communicating with loved ones and setting boudaries
- Need some practical help with parenting, household responsibilities and childcare with a partner
- Searching for the next step in your relationship when things have nor been going well
- Are single and want help with dating and finding the right relationship and making better choices
- Trying to change some habits that are not working for you at home or work.
- Trying to shift your priorities and balance work, relationship and family responsibilities
- Looking for strategies to help relate better with your boss, coworkers, partner or children
Consultations and Coaching Can Also Help with:
Family, Parenting & In-Law Issues
Some men and women want help with how to handle family, extended family, children or in-law issues. Others are trying to manage step-children and blended families as well as differences in your own parenting styles that cause problems. You can also have an assessment of this type of situation and some relationship or parenting coaching to help you individually do a better job regardless of what’s going on around you.
Single or Divorced and Moving On?
We can also help if you are single or divorced and starting over and trying to do a better job in a new relationship or dating. To look at and understand your own part in your struggles so that you can start working on changing any habits and patterns that have not sever you well in the past and make meaning of those in a way that will help you in present and future.
Marriage Counseling or Couples Therapy?
Marriage in couples therapy is definitely helpful for some couples in some situations, but not all people are willing to or able to do this and need some options. You may decide this is the best approach at some point.
If you are looking for a relationship coach or one time consultation right now, get in touch. If you want marriage or couples therapy just let us know on the contact form.