Why Men Cheat and How to Prevent Infidelity
According to this video, the number one reason men cheat? Emotional Disconnection. According to the video how to prevent infidelity is to appreciate your spouse.
Here are several articles you might find interesting on Why Men Cheat
- “The majority said it was an emotional disconnection, specifically a sense of feeling underappreciated. A lack of thoughtful gestures,” Gary says. “Men are very emotional beings. They just don’t look like that. Or they don’t seem like that. Or they don’t tell you that.” (more…)
- Yes, straying is despicable, but have you ever wondered about the reasons guys do it? (more…)
- Our Cheatin’ Hearts -Men and monogamy: Understanding the urge to have an extramarital affair (more…)
- Esquire Magazine – Why Men Cheat . One man’s unfiltered, unadulterated explanation. Well, maybe a little adulterated. By Anonymous
- Jose and Angela have been married for two years. Two days after she gave birth their baby, Jose had an affair. (more…)
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?