Struggling to Stay in Your Marriage or Relationship?
Some married couples have grown so disconnected overtime that one or both people are ready for a split. You either have been grieving for a long time quietly, maybe alone… and you’ve agonized about this decision for a long time – maybe sharing the Divorce word over and over with your spouse or keeping all of those thoughts to yourself.
It is more rare that both people are on the same page when it comes to ending the marriage.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve tried for so long to deal with your negative feelings about your spouse
- There has been so much disconnect over a long period of time that it’s hard to come back and connect again
- You’ve been on the receiving end of so much emotional, mental, verbal abuse or neglect that you just feel done and need help figuring out the next step.
- You’ve been working so hard to try and make things better and to make those feelings go away
- You feel guilty and don’t want to hurt your husband or wife and tell them you want to divorce
- You don’t know what to do and need some help to discuss things in a safe place with a therapist to guide you
Divorce and Breaking up whether you’re married or partnered is painful. Even if you’re with the one that feels like you need to separate, it is not easy.
If you need help from a nonjudgmental, safe relationship or marriage counselor to discuss your feelings and concerns, feel free to get in touch.
Is Your Marriage in Trouble?