Pre-Marriage Counselor | Premarital Counseling
Find Counseling Before Getting Married
Do you need pre-marriage counselor to discuss some things with your fiancé? Are you engaged and scared about getting married? Are you having doubts about the relationship and fear about this level of commitment? As your wedding date approaches are you arguing a lot more and feeling more disconnected and distant? Do you need a pre-marriage counselor to help you both figure things out?
It is not unusual when you are engaged to feel a level of fear and stress is your wedding date approaches. Feeling unsure, ambivalent and just fear about getting married can get played out and make the relationship worse.
Does this sound familiar?
- You or your fiancé are getting cold feet
- You or your significant other are afraid of commitment
- Fear and doubt are causing you or your partner to feel very insecure
- You are really unhappy about the unpleasant feelings that are coming up and are not sure what to do
- You do not have the ability to communicate what you need tohelp you feel more confident
Couples that are looking for help with pre-marriage counseling or pre-marital therapy have questions they need help bringing up and discussing openly about the relationship.
If you are at a place where you need help with this if you’re in doubt, feel free to get in touch and let us know how we can help.