Online Cheating, Affairs and Cyber Infidelity
When a husband, wife or partner has an affair, the betrayal can be devatating. Online cheating can also cause a tremendous amount of pain in a relationship. So seductive and easily accessible, the Internet and mobile devices are an opportunity anytime, anywhere to fill a void and get attention you are not getting elsewhere.
Is this you?
- you hide your phone because you are sending inappropriate texts at all hours
- you suspect your spouse or partner is connecting with other men or women online or on their phone
- you feel guilty about cyber cheating and need help ending something that could ruin your relationship
- the attention is so seductive, tempting and it’s so easy to start something with a coworker or friend
- you want to come clean and admit the cyber affair before it’s too late
- it’s hard to stop because it makes you happy and feels very good
- your spouse or partner keeps accusing you and feels insecure
- you don’t think it’s all that serious and deny anything is going on
- you clearly see how it is hurting your relationship and need help
If online cheating is hurting your relationships, get in touch.