Resolving Family Conflict and Healing Relationships
Are you struggling to resolve conflict with a family member? Are you feeling a mix of emotions about the rupture? Do you feel stuck in the middle between other family members that are not getting along. Not sure how to repair things or what to do?
Does this sound familiar?
- You feeling disappointed by things that your mother or father has done to you over time
- You had a falling out with your adult brother or sister or other family member
- You’re not even sure it is possible to resolve certain issues
- You’ve always been the type of person that cuts people out of your life when they hurt you
- You feel very sad about family relationships that cause more pain than anything else
- You’re in-laws do not treat you well and it causes problems between you and your spouse
- You are not happy about the way your spouse deals with things with your step-children
- You feel stuck in the middle between your spouse and your children ( including blended family problems)
Many people want to know what, if anything, they can do to make things better. If you’re not sure how to resolve or forgive or you’re hanging onto anger or resentment. If you’re looking fore help resolving family conflict, therapy can help.
If you work or live in Northern New Jersey and need counseling to help in resolving family conflict, contact us or call 973-902-8700 if that’s easier for you.
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are trying to improve their relationship. Our office in located in Essex County in Northern New Jersey. Services we provide: marriage counseling, or couples therapy for all types of relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel, help you get through a difficult time and work on making positive changes.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis or serious health issues? Trying to deal with and help aging parents?