Gay Marriage Counseling
Need Gay Marriage Counseling in NJ?
Same sex marriage became legal in New Jersey in October 2013 and many LGBT couples have been getting legally married since then. Some are in new relationships and been partnered for 10, 20 or even 30 years. While it is wonderful marriage has been legalized for LGBT couples (LGBTQIA), relationship issues are still difficult at times, for us all.
When You Need Gay Marriage Counseling
Similar to straight couples, gay couples struggle with communication, conflict, cheating and infidelity, financial and family issues. Many gay and lesbian couples have children and/or step children and have to deal with parenting and family issues, which can further complicate things.
Common issues couple seek gay marriage counseling?
- You struggle with communication issues
- You don’t feel your spouse makes the relationship a priority
- Your spouse is cheating or having an affair
- You both feel very distant and angry
- You fight over family issues, parenting, dealing with exes
- You want to find better ways to resolve issues
We are experienced with LGBT, LGBTQIA and gay marriage counseling and issues.
If you and your spouse or partner are looking for gay marriage counseling in Essex County, New Jersey, feel free to get in touch.