Maplewood Counseling Prices
What to expect…
Experienced & Licensed Therapists
We are experieced, compassionate, and licensed therapists.We provide coeuple with short term marriage and couples counseling as well as individual therapy for personal challenges. Connect with us and see how we can help below.
Maplewood Counseling in New Jersey
Some of our services
- Couples & marriage Counseling
- Affairs & infidelity, communication, family conflict
- Personal challenges at home, work, school
- Anxiety, depression, grief, more
- Relationship help by yourself
- Caretaker counseling
- Discernment counseling ( stay or separate)
- New relationship, step & blended families
- Divorce & break-ups, starting over
- Parenting challenges
- Coping with serious health issues
- Coping with family member with serious health or mental health issues
- Marriage counseling, Family Therapy, Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling, LGBT Gay Marriage and Gay Couples Counseling, Mixed Race and Interracial Marriages
- Depression, Low Self Esteem
- Parenting, Step-Family and Blended Family Help
- Relationship coach and life personal coaching
- Coping with Divorce, Painful Break-up, Separation or Ending a Relationship
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety, Excessive Worrying and Fears
- LGBT Gay Lesbian Bisexual, Transgender Counseling
Maplewood Counseling : Therapy in Essex County NJ
Choose the right therapist to help you and your spouse or partner-
At Maplewood Counseling, we provide compassionate and professional therapy & coaching services and specialize in helping couples & families with all types of relationship and personal issues.
We are very experienced helping families with marriage counseling, couples therapy, relationship coaching and also working one on one with individuals. We are open and accepting of different lifestyles, beliefs, cultures and backgrounds. We create a safe place for men, women and adolescents when they come in for help.
Please let us know how we can help.