Depression Treatment NJ – Feeling depressed and need help?
Depression treatment NJ – Are you looking for help coping with depressed feelings? Is your depression based on a recent event in your life or long standing issues?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- you’re unhappy in your marriage or relationship and don’t know what to do about it
- you’re struggling with health issues or have a loved one going through serious illness
- you’re just feeling depressed and having trouble eating, sleeping or getting out of bed
- you’re feeling very isolated and alone
- you’re feeling very irritable, stressed, overwhelmed and miserable most of the time
- you’re feeling very sad about your relationship and/or financial hardship
- you’re not even sure why you feel depressed
- you’re coping with grief over the death of a loved one
- you’re feeling rejected and very ” empty” after a divorce or break-up
- you’re dealing with health issues, struggling with eating (weight gain or weight loss) and/or sleep issues
- you’re feeling bad about yourself and need help with self-esteem issues
- trouble asserting yourself and feel others (partner, spouse, co-workers) treat you poorly
Depression Treatment NJ | Do you need to talk?
We all go through times in our life when we feel down. None of us are immune to it. Life has so many challenges, such as personal and relationship problems, health and issues realted to aging, and work or family issues. We know how hard it can be.
When sad feeling persist and you just can find anything that helps you feel better, speaking to your doctor or a mental health professional can help.
Depression treatment NJ – Understanding Common Symptoms of Depression
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness and/or helplessness
- Weight gain or weght loss and trouble sleeping
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
Once you’re situation and symptoms are assessed by a professional, you can get recommendations for treatment. Therapists can provide assessments and talk therapy, and prior to therapy your family doctor can rule out any medical conditions that may be causing your depression. You don’t have to suffer alone.
We understand taking that step to call your doctor or a therapist is not easy. An experienced professional can make the process easier.
Depression Treatment NJ
There are so many factors that can depression, such as going through a divorce, the death of a loved one, marital or financial problems or low self-esteem. If you are suffering with depression and you can’t seem to get out of it on your own, consult with a professional. who is trained to understand and help with issues such as depression.
The fact that you’re reading this means you’re considering reaching out for professional help – and we hope this makes it easier. Please call us at 973-902-8700 and let us know how we can help you.
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Relationships & Families
Get relationship help for communication problems, affairs and infidelity, deciding to stay or leave your marriage or relationship, family and parenting relationships and more. We specialize in helping couples with marital, family and relationship counseling.
Are you unhappy in your marriage? Need help with your relationship and want to come in alone to talk? Partner or spouse won't come with you? Struggling to make some decisions to deal with painful relationship, parenting, step, blended or other family problems?