Counseling Essex County| Find a Therapist in NJ
Are you looking for help with grief, anxiety, depression or family therapy? Do you live in Essex County, New Jersey?
Does this sound familiar?
- You or a family member is struggling with illness or serious health issues
- You are the caretaker for an elderly or sick family member
- You need help coping with the death of a spouse or loved one
- You feel isolated and alone
- You are feeling very depressed and need help coping
- Your doctor recommended therapy to help with difficult issues
- Your elderly parent or spouse has dementia or Alzheimer’s and you need counseling support
If you need help with personal or family issues counseling may help. If you need a therapist in Essex County, NJ, contact us now. We are here to help
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?