There are so many things that challenge of us in our lives. Everyone has to deal with these challenges at one point or another. Knowing how to cope when things are really painful is a skill that can be developed.
Are you going through a painful time in your life right now? Is this you?
- You’re dealing with a health issue that has been difficult for you or family members
- Your are dealing with marital or relationship challenges – possibly going through a break up, divorce or separation
- You’re struggling with financial or work related concerns
- You’re single and alone and trying to cope with how painful and lonely that can be at times
- You choose the wrong type of people and your relationships Dash ones that are unavailable, self absorbed narcissistic and unable to give you what you need
- You’re having difficulty with the struggling child – young child, teenager, adult child or older children
- You’re dealing with blended in step family issues and this causes frequent fights
Working with your attitude about a challenge is very important. We all are faced with very unpleasant things that happen in our lives. And finding better ways to cope can make a huge difference when you’re in one of those painful times. When you’re in one of these dark times, it can feel like will last forever, but it won’t. It’s just a matter of getting through moment by moment and day by day until you come out of the darkness.
Need help finding more mindful ways to cope with adversity? Get in touch