Online Therapy, Phone Counseling, Confidential Evaluations
Couples, Individuals, Relationships
Phone Consultation & Coaching
Need Online Therapy and Phone Counseling?
Maplewood Counseling provides confidential, professional, and effective online therapy and phone counseling.
How can this help? Although it is preferred and recommended that couples and individuals go to sessions in person, online and phone counseling can be very helpful for men, women and couples with specific needs and circumstances.
Is this you?
- You’re too busy and your schedule does not allow you to go to therapy in person
- You live in NYC, NY or NJ and your partner or spouse lives in another part of the state
- You want some help via phone regarding your relationship
- You want an assessment of you marriage or relationship
- You want practical help regarding personal, work or family problems
Affordable, Private and Confidential Online Therapy Services
You can set up an appointment from the privacy of home or office to ask some important questions and get help regarding your situation. You will work with an experienced therapist licensed to offer services in person or by phone or web in New Jersey and New York.
Web and Online Therapy NJ, NYC, NY | Phone Counseling, Tele-Counseling, Tele-Mental Health Services
We are able to provide counseling to clients who live or work in New Jersey or New York State.
Web therapy has many benefits compared to in-person psychotherapy.
- It can be convenient.
- Online communication is very comfortable for many people
- It can provide access to those who can’t get to an office
Email, Text, Online and Web Therapy | is it right for me?
- Therapy online or via texting is not effective for everyone in every situation – some sessions should be in person.
- You want a therapist that is licensed in your state.
- You want a therapist that uses a confidential platform used for sessions.
Debra Feinberg of Maplewood Counseling is Licensed in New Jersey and New York and can offer web therapy, which includes phone counseling.
Maplewood Counseling provides relationship counseling for couples who are struggling with communication problems, an affair, a crisis or other issues. Marriage counseling and couples therapy is provided to help for all types couples with relationship issues.
Anxiety, Depression, Grief
Get help for depression, anxiety, grief, or low self esteem. Therapy can help if you are going through a difficult time such as coping with a divorce or break-up. A good therapist can help you improve the way you feel and work on making positive changes in your life.
Coping With a Life Crisis
Do you need help getting through a painful time in your life? Are you dealing with an affair or infidelity? Trying to survive a lonely, painful time? Is your child struggling? Are you or a loved one coping with a crisis, serious health issues, or helping aging parents?