Starting Over After Divorce | Dating Again
Need Dating Help?
Want Counseling for an Existing Relationship?
Are you dating or in a new relationship? Have you struggled with relationship issues in the past and wonder what you can do so you don’t recreate the same problems?
Does this sound familiar?
- You didn’t get what you needed from your partner or spouse
- Your ex always complained about certain things and you never really understood why
- You’re dating and need help finding the right type of person to date
- You know somethings have to change, but you’re not quite sure what and how to do it
- You’re in a new relationship and you think things should be going better than they are
- You’re really unhappy in your relationship And are not sure what part you play in the problems
You’re not alone if you’re struggling trying to connect in positive ways in a relationship or find someone that has the ability to do the same. There are many things you can learn to understand that will help in your present or future relationships if you are open. Healthy, and connected couples approach things a certain way with one another and are good at responding rather than reacting. A trained counselor can help you become aware of and pay more attention to what would help in making your existing or future relationship more satisfying – or finding the type of person that is willing to work together with you to make the relationship better. You can come in as a couple or attend sessions alone to learn more about the important skills that will help any relationship. If you need help making this happen, get in touch.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module