Psychotherapy NJ | Maplewood Counseling Services
NJ Psychotherapy Services at Maplewood Counseling
- Individual counseling for anxiety, grief, depression, relationship problems, self esteem, parenting issues
- Divorce, grief over the end of a relationship, feeling lonely and dealing with a painful and unsatisfying relationship
- LGBT relationship counseling and therapist for LGBT issues
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Marriage counseling for marital problems, relationship issues (including infidelity, communication problems, lack of interest in intimacy and sex, verbal and emotional abuse, fighting over kids).
- Couples counseling for all types of relationships problems (straight couples, gay and lesbian couples, inter-racial couples).
- Anxiety or fear (including CBT for all types of anxiety disorders – panic attacks, anxiety attacks, agoraphobia, social phobia)
- Depression and depressive disorders (i.e. dysthmia)
- Parenting help and family counseling issues (including how to communicate, discipline and model positive behavior for your children, step-family and blended family problems, teenager issues).
- Divorce, breaking-up, separation or ending a relationship (which causes an overwhelming amount of grief and sadness).
- Grief and loss (death of divorce or end of a relationships, death of a loved one, child, spouse, partner, sibling, mother, father or grandparent)
- Gay, lesbian and bisexual issues and relationship and couples issues
Psychotherapy NJ – Counseling Services
Call 973-902-8700 if you have any questions or email and let us know how we can help you.
Counseling and therapy in Northern New Jersey and Essex County NJ helping individuals, couples and families in Maplewood, South Orange, West Orange, Livingston, Short Hills, Millburn, Union, Springfield, Summit, Newark, Hillside, Irvington, Bloomfield, Fanwood, Bayonne, East Orange and much more. Counseling sessions are private and confidential (Exceptions to confidentiality, learn more.)