Divorce in NJ? When You Need Support and Help
A divorce or break-up can cause tremendous grief. It’s hard for most people to cope with feelings of depression, abandonment, anger and resentment.
For some, painful feelings persist for months and even years.
What can help when you’re going through a break-up?
Talking to mental health professional such as a grief counselor, licensed clinical social worker LCSW, or psychologist who is experienced helping people cope with grief and loss after ending a relationship.
Divorce and breakup support groups can be very helpful to people going through the end of relationship. Listening to and sharing with people who understand and can relate to what you’re going through can be a great help.
Need to Find Divorce Support and Relationship Break-Up Support Groups?
The Following are Divorce Support Groups in NJ
- New Jersey Divorce Support Groups
- The Central New Jersey Successful Divorce Support Group on Meetup.com
- New Jersey Divorce Resources
Find a support group near you now:
- Breakups and Divorce Support Group
- Divorce Resources, Products and Books
- Coping with a Breakup and Moving On after a Relationship Ends
- Gay and Lesbian Divorce
- Gay Breakups
- Divorce Resources for Men and Women
- Woman’s Emotions and Divorce Resources
- Divorce for Men Resources
- Online Divorce Support Group
You can also search licensed and experienced mental health counselors and therapists in your area on psychologytoday.com (North, Central or South Jersey and Northern, Central Southern NJ Counties or most other places in the US) – by entering your zip code here
Hope this helps if you’re grieving over the loss of your marriage or relationship.
Is there a resource that you’d like us to share with our visitors? Please let us know about it.